It’s easy to do, you get the exact type of pizza you want, nobody takes slices from you and they taste great, so why not learn how to make your own personal pizzas?
I sure don’t know the numbers, but I’ll bet pizza ranks pretty high in the food category with just about any child you know! Well, the only way to make pizza better is to make it to your own specifications right at home, and kid’s LOVE to do it.
Creating a pizza order form made the whole event more fun. This way any visiting child can request the ingredients he or she is interested in. I can then make up all the pizzas, for a party for instance, to save my kitchen, or, if it’s just Cam and a friend, they can have fun with it together.
For Cam’s Meat Lovers Pizza!
Single serving Pizza Crusts
Pizza Sauce (we use Enrico’s)
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1. Start by pre-heating the oven following the pizza crust directions. Ours calls for a 450 degree oven, brought down to 425 degrees as the pizzas are put in.
2. Place the pizza crusts on a cookie sheet and lightly brush with olive oil. I have found that I seem to be a better “pourer” and Cam is very good at “brushing”!
3. Spoon on and spread the pizza sauce of your choice. As I mentioned earlier, we have come to love “Enrico’s”. You can catch a glimpse of the label in the picture.
4. Add your favorite ingredients. (I personally love artichoke and black olives with a little more veggie and a lot less meat….wonderful!)
5. Create a smiling sausage face if you want……kid’s can make anything more fun!
6. Mozzarella cheese finishes your masterpiece to hold everything together. My daughter had a different method. She adds her ingredients after the mozzarella cheese and seems to like that system better. You may have your own method, and isn’t that what makes it so much fun?
7. Last, we bake our pizzas for about 8-10 minutes and they come out looking so much better (and faster) than delivery! Enjoy!
Shari and Cam