|Hot Corned Beef Sandwiches|
Great for having the gang over or catching a bowl game by yourself.
1) Place corned beef in a large bowl and break it apart using a fork.
2) When mixture is in a spreadable consistency, add the diced olives.
3) Slowly add the chili sauce and Worcestershire sauce and taste for desired tanginess.
4) Add the onion and mix in well.
5) The last addition is the shredded cheese. Usually about a cup will do.
6) Once everything is mixed together spread onto hamburger buns.
7) Wrap in aluminum foil, and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30-45 minutes. If you have any left over, simply freeze for the next party!
© 2009. mattandshari.com, all rights reserved.