This very colorful salad can be made up ahead of time because adding the dressing and allowing it to soak into the vegetables gives it a nicer flavor.
There is a fine line though between nice flavor and mushy veggies, so give it a try and judge for yourself! Our veggies were still crunchy 24 hours later.
- Bag of pre-washed, pre-cut broccoli (for us lazy folks!)
- Bag of pre-washed, pre-cut cauliflower (for guess who?)
- Cherry tomatoes
- Feta Cheese with basil and tomato
- Wishbone Italian dressing
1. How easy is this? Wash and trim the broccoli and cauliflower pieces even if they do say they are washed and cut, just so everything is as fresh as possible.
2. Wash the cherry tomatoes and mix all three veggies together.
3. Add the Italian dressing and sprinkle with feta cheese.
Pack it up and take it to your next picnic….you’ll be a hero for bringing something healthy the tastes great that even the kids will enjoy! Or, just enjoy it yourself!