Full of warmth and flavor, these hot corned beef sandwiches are great for having the gang over or catching a bowl game by yourself.
My family has been eating these sandwiches over football games, on holidays, family picnics, you name it and we never get tired of their flavor. try them and see what you think!
- Canned corned beef (size may vary by number served)
- Bag of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of diced olives (leave pimento)
- 1 cup of finely chopped onions
- 3/4 cup of chili sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Hamburger buns
- Aluminum foil
1. Place corned beef in a large bowl and break it apart using a fork.
2. When mixture is in a spreadable consistency, add the diced olives.
3. Slowly add the chili sauce and Worcestershire sauce and taste for desired tanginess.
4. Add the onion and mix in well.
5. The last addition is the shredded cheese. Usually about a cup will do.
6. Once everything is mixed together spread onto hamburger buns.
7. Wrap in aluminum foil, and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30-45 minutes. If you have any left over, simply freeze for the next party!